With over 400 people attending classes each week, these guidelines are designed to make the process as smooth as possible for everyone.
You can now book your Pilates Mat classes online.
The online system will allow you to manage your class bookings 24/7. No more waiting in line at the desk, or trying to get through on the phone. You can book and cancel classes, and check your future bookings, all from the comfort of your home computer, tablet or mobile phone – any time of the day or night!
By registering to use online bookings you will be able to
- Book classes up to 4 months in advance
- Cancel classes (up to 2 hrs prior to class start time)
- Check future class bookings
- Print or email your bookings schedule
If a class is full we can place you on a wait list. You will need to contact us to do this, as the Online Booking system does not have a wait list function.
How to register for online bookings
To register for online class bookings please follow the procedure below.
- Go to our website pilatesproactive.com.au
- Click on the BOOK PILATES button
- You will be redirected to the LOGIN page
- You will see ‘Don’t have an Account’ – Click on REGISTER NOW button
- Tick – Yes, I am an existing client
- Enter email and create a password
- Click NEXT
A request will be generated for us to activate your account – once we have received this and approved it you will be able to commence using online bookings. You should get an email advising that you are now registered.
Once you have registered your login details as above you can click on the BOOK PILATES button to login and start booking classes.
If you would like a more detailed procedure for Online Bookings please ask for the handout at the desk.
Please give as much notice as possible – this will allow people on the Wait List the opportunity to attend the class.
You can cancel your class online up to 2 hrs before the class starts; or you can phone any of our locations.
If you consistently cancel with less than 2 hours notice you may be charged the full fee as this does not allow us enough time to contact others on the Wait List for that class.
- Popular classes fill up quickly so be prepared to go on a Wait List – people’s circumstances are continuously changing and we ring Wait Listed people in the order of their bookings.
- If you wish to book multiple classes please use online bookings or use the Booking Sheet. Don’t expect admin staff to book you in by verbal requests – they need the booking sheet to ensure mistakes are not made and your bookings don’t get forgotten
- Receipts are available from the desk after you have completed your Prepaids. If you don’t collect your receipts on the day we will email them to you.
If you don’t wish to use Online Bookings, you can complete a Booking Sheet in person at our locations. Please ask the receptionist to show you how to use the Booking Sheets.
Paying for Classes
Classes are purchased in blocks referred to as Prepays. Refer to the FEES section for Prepay prices. You can purchase at the counter or over the phone – and soon to be, online.