Physiotherapist & Pilates Instructor
Belinda’s dedication to promoting healthy movement led her to study Physiotherapy at the University of South Australia. Since graduating Belinda has gained experience in a wide range of settings, working at the Royal Hobart Hospital, travelling and working in the UK and then moving to Darwin to work in private practice.
After settling back in Adelaide, Belinda joined Proactive, where her excellent ability to listen and understand client’s concerns, while working with them to achieve positive outcomes, has made her a well-valued member of our team.
In early 2012, she was promoted to Clinical Manager at Parkside and is closely involved in the recruitment and professional development of the physiotherapy team.
Areas of Practice
- Pilates Rehabilitation and Mat work
- Pink Pilates
- General Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Pre/postnatal Care
- Hand and Wrist Rehabilitation
- Neck and Back Pain
- Dance-related Injuries
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Certified Polestar Pilates Practitioner (Rehab) – Polestar International 2011
- Pink Pilates Certification Course (2013)
- Membership of the Australian Physiotherapy Association