The purpose of this update is to communicate changes to our COVID policy based on the South Australian borders opening on 23/11/21.
The Federal Government has published a risk matrix for workers in healthcare settings. Based on this matrix, we need to make a few changes to ensure that we provide the lowest risk environment for our staff and clients.
These changes apply from 23/11/21 and can be summarised as follows:
- The Pilates studio can only be entered by fully vaccinated clients (1:1’s, GES and Mat).
- Face masks required for Physio consults, 1:1’s and Mat classes. Optional for GES.
- Pilates classes capped at 8.
- Please provide proof of vaccination status asap via email or in person (only needs to be done once).
- Proof of Medical exemptions for vaccination status will be required.
- Please avoid bringing children under 12 into the waiting room. If having your children attend your physio appointment with you is unavoidable, please call us in advance.
- If you are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, you will be asked to wait in your car until your Physio is ready to see you. Please call us on arrival.
- All PPP staff are fully vaccinated.
We provide two online Pilates classes per week with recordings automatically sent to all participants so if you can’t make the class at the designated time, you can do it at a time that suits you (valid 7 days after the class). We will also shortly be releasing our Summer Online Pilates Package which has 10 different class recordings for you to view at your leisure (valid for the entire summer). We also provide telehealth services and, in some cases, home visits.
Yes. For Physio treatments, Physios will be wearing an N95 face mask and a face shield. This is based on the risk matrix provided. All our staff are fully vaccinated.
Only as long as required based on the health advice from the state and federal governments. The State Government have stated that the majority of restrictions will be removed once we hit the 90% double vaccination target.
We believe that to provide the best possible care we need options for people who are not vaccinated to receive treatment. All necessary precautions will be taken which include asking them to wait in the car until treatment and treating them in a separate area. Our updated COVID cleaning practices will remain in place.
Below is snapshot from the document which can be accessed in full at: