It is important to ensure that you are receiving the right communication regarding your Pilates classes. A few clients have noticed they were not getting notifications about classes they were waitlisted for and upon investigation we found is was due their communication settings not being what they need. Keep in mind that if you do not have all 3 areas ticked then you may miss out on important information like class changes, waitlist notifications, special offers etc.
Rest assured we will rarely be sending out news and promos but when we do you probably want to see it 😊. Here is how you check to make sure your settings are right for you.
Existing client opt-in using your PC
Clients who already have a profile may need to log into our site to opt in to receive email and text notifications.
- Log in to your existing account (there is a link to follow on our website if needed)
- Click on the My Info tab.
- Click on the Profile from the submenu.
- Click Edit in the Personal section.
- Under “What do you want to hear about,” select the email and text boxes beside which subscription options you want to opt in or out of. Note: If you check the “Text” box next to any of the options, please make sure we have your mobile number in your profile (it should already be there).
Existing client opt-in using our App:
- Log into the app.
- Tap on the menu icon on the top left.
- Tap on your picture at the top of the menu that appears.
- Tap the pencil icon on your picture.
- Tap Email opt-in to slide it to the On position.
Tap Update Account.